Private Night at the Museum!
For experienced groups who wish to conduct their own investigation at the museum.
Ghostly Getaways Packages/Specials
· You must bring your own equipment. However, extra flashlights will be on premises if needed.
· The Private Investigation admission fee is $100.00 Flat Rate (Minimum 4 / Maximum 15). We will need the exact amount of investigators coming along with their names. A deposit of at least half the full amount at registration is required and then the rest is to be paid at your arrival to the investigation. If you need to cancel your private investigation reservation, please do so at least a week beforehand for a full refund, 48 hours before for 50% of your refund, or your deposit will not be refunded.
· For investigation evidence collection purposes and safety of each investigator and museum pieces, only 15 investigators or less will be allowed to investigate inside the museum at any one time.
· Before the investigation begins, an evidence waiver is to be signed stating that we are to be given rights to any and all evidence gathered by the group. This means we are to be given any video, audio, photography, etc. that is collected during the investigation. Of course, the investigators names or group will be recognized under each piece of evidence received.
· There is no limit for the amount of times the investigators want to investigate the museum in the future as long as it is at least a month or so apart.
Contact the museum at 717-398-2026 or Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!